Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stopping Hunger

Something I do is eat, eat, and eat. I actually eat 5 to 6 times a day. Its pretty easy to do. You don't eat big meals. I eat a nice breakfast, then 3 hrs later I eat fruit, then a nice lunch, then peanuts and berries or something small like that, dinner and finally a small healthy snack a few hours before bed. Its not hard actually. That's what all the health experts recommend anyway. You will boost your metabolism as well which will help with fat burning. I eat but don't really get hungry which makes it easier for me not to over eat. I am from New Orleans and love to eat. When you miss one of those snacks, you get very hungry because your body is wanting that fuel to stay energized. So if this is something you will try be sure to keep something with you that you can eat with out needing a kitchen (peanuts and a protein bar for example)!

No comments: