Sunday, August 24, 2008

The 80/20 Rule of Weight Loss

I had to share this info with that I heard. That is the hardest but most important when losing weight. There is a lot of people I come across that feel they can eat almost anything, work out a few times a week and lose weight. When you think about it, you eat multiple times a day and workout maybe 3 times a week for 30 min to an hour on average from what I have come across. Your diet is the most important part when losing weight. It is the hardest also with all these tempting but unhealthy fast food and bigger chain restaurants out there. Check out http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fastfood.htm to see the Truth about Fast Food and give so better alternatives if you are making the choice to stop for Fast Food. Home cooked meal is always better in my opinion.

Stgreat

No comments: