Monday, September 22, 2008

Food Diary

If you have been doing any type of reading then you most likely have heard that one of the best ways to help lose those pounds is to start a Food Diary. I have heard about this for a while but never took the leap for some reason up to about two weeks ago. All I can say is WOW! It helps tremendously! The most important part of losing weight is your diet and if your are planning to splurge on that cake or snickers bar ( we all do it from time to time) this makes me turn away most the time from my unscheduled splurge days. When you have to many of those splurges on your Diary it may make you work that much harder in gym or stay away from them more often. I am definitely a fan of a Food Diary now and would recommend that you try it as well.

Stgreat

No comments: