Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quick Tips

One of the things I think is key to losing weight is to drink the recommended amount of water per day. I found that when I drink the right amount of water per day I have more energy. I don't crave drinks that are not good for dieting (soda's). When I work out I get a better workout without cramps and burning out quickly. This can be challenging you may feel like your drinking all day for the people who don't drink a lot of water but try it with your diet and exercise and you will feel a difference. Benefits from drinking water are your body will be hydrated which will cause your organs to work less as hard then when dehydrated. You will keep flushing out your body. One of my favorites is it will boost your metabolism which will help with burning that fat!

Sincerely,
Stgreat

No comments: