Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Best Workouts

The best workouts are doing the things you love to do!!! It will be a who lot easier to do something you enjoy rather than running on a treadmill for a while. Go walk in the park, play basketball, tennis, swim and dance to name a few things. It will be easier to stick with your workout plan if you mix something you enjoy doing. I love running. So I prefer to run outside and watch the scenery than look at a wall while on a treadmill. Something I really like to is listening to music while working out. I tell you when you have that music that makes you want to jump out the car while sitting at a red light, playing while your working out helps a lot. I would definitely recommend that. What do you do for exercise that you enjoy or something you do to rev up your workout (like me with music)? Thanks for the ideas I always look for other ways to keep my workouts interesting!

No comments: